– 1 cup rolled oats
– 14 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
– 10 Medjool dates, pitted
– 15 oz can (1 3/4 cups) pumpkin puree
– 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1 teaspoon baking powder, aluminum-free
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
– cooking spray
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8 square baking dish with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
– Add oats to a powerful blender or food processor and process until finely ground.
– Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, and process until smooth. Add chocolate chips and stir to mix.
– Pour batter into baking dish, level with spatula and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let blondies cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing. Drizzle with chocolate drizzle if you wish. Cut into 16 squares.
(Storage Instructions: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.)